Saturday, January 10, 2009

+ this blog

I failed miserably at posting on my last blog. I have a list of valid excuses including that it is next to impossible to find time to do it with kids. Also I was pregnant and hated the idea of going downstairs to my basement office where my computer is because the musty unfinished basement smell made me sick and also I knew I would have to waddle back up the stairs again, a feat that seemed to equal to climbing Mt. Everest at the time. So after a year of hinting, and strategically placing the Dell catalog in the bathroom where I was sure my husband would look at it, I am proud to say that I have scored my own laptop which will allow me to blog whenever I have a few minutes.

Another thing I didn't like about my former blog is coming up with catchy titles for my posts. It's so annoying! That's why my first "Lindsey Loves..." goes to (drum roll please!) www.lindseyluvs.blogspot.com for eliminating the exasperating task of coming up snappy post titles.

Lindsey Loves is pretty much the title of every post all I add is a "+" sign and then what I love. That is unless I don't love something, and I'll make that more than clear when I do. So if you happen to stumble upon this site, welcome to Lindsey Loves...my little blog about all the stuff I love (and a few things...okay probably more than a few) that I don't.

XOXO
Lindsey